|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Square Meter||CN¥698.45 /Square Meter|
|Payments:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram payments.|
|Type:||Multi-Span Agricultural Greenhouses|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Hydroponics Greenhouse|
There are about two types of wall construction for solar greenhouses, one is earthen wall, the other is hollow brick wall and earthen wall. The excavator takes the soil and compacts it on the spot, cutting it to the south and inside the gable. The bottom is 6 meters wide and the top is 2 meters wide. After cutting, the south is 3.5 meters high. The cost is low and the heat preservation effect is good, but it occupies a little more area.
In order to ensure the robustness of the hollow brick wall, it is necessary to ditch the wall foundation during construction. Dig a wall foundation with a width of about 100cm. The depth of the wall foundation should generally be 40-50cm away from the original ground, and then fill with 10-15cm thick lime-mixed soil and compact it. Then red bricks are used to build the base. When the wall foundation is built above the ground, in order to prevent soil moisture from returning along the wall, a plastic film of about 0.1mm thick should be spread on the wall foundation.
Simple Solar Greenhouse Abstract
1. Glass greenhouse is a type of greenhouse covered by glass as lighting materials, which belongs to a kind of greenhouse and in cultivation facility, the glass greenhouse has the longest life, which is suitable for use in a variety of areas, and all kinds of climate conditions.
2. In the greenhouse industry, according to the size of the span and width, it is divided into many construction types, and with different using ways, it is divided into: vegetables glass greenhouse, flowers glass greenhouse, seedling greenhouse glass, glass ecological greenhouse, research glass greenhouse, three-dimensional glass greenhouse, special-shaped glass greenhouse, sightseeing glass greenhouse, intelligent glass greenhouse and so on.
3. Greenhouse owners are free to deploy in the area and the way of use. The minimum one is garden greenhouse and the maximum one has the height of up to 10 meters, span of up to 16 meters, width up to 10 meters, and the intelligent degree may achieve a key control.
4. The winter heating system of glass greenhouse can be used in many ways.
Simple Solar Greenhouse Application
1. planting vegetable, for example, tomato, cucumber, peper, chilli, leaf vegetable, etc.
2. planting flower.
3. planting fruits.
4. soilless culture.
5. agriculture trial.
6. as restaurant
7. for sightseeing
A greenhouse (also called a glasshouse, or, if with sufficient heating, a hothouse) is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as glass, in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown. These structures range in size from small sheds to industrial-sized buildings. A miniature greenhouse is known as a cold frame. The interior of a greenhouse exposed to sunlight becomes significantly warmer than the external ambient temperature, protecting its contents in cold weather.
Many commercial glass greenhouses or hothouses are high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The glass greenhouses are filled with equipment including screening installations, heating, cooling, lighting, and may be controlled by a computer to optimize conditions for plant growth.